The House is scheduled to vote late Tuesday on Republicans’ proposed stopgap spending bill to keep the government open until March 23 and provide full-year funding for the Defense Department, a provision that Democrats insist can’t pass in the Senate.
- Does artificial intelligence doom us all? – Politics
- Fall Out Boy’s So Much (For) Stardust is an Electrifying New Era with Hints of the Band’s Old Sound
- Bill Belichick addresses comment about Patriots’ past success
- Why This Colombian Town Still Celebrates Christmas in February
- Netflix could soon let you play games on your TV with your phone