The woman, identified in court documents as Jane Doe, “deeply values her privacy,” her attorney wrote in a complaint filed last week.
- Delaware, others reach $450M deal with opioid maker over deceptive marketing
- Governor signs law creating new retirement program for small business employees
- Bradley leader after first round of BMW Championship
- Most Delawareans will never play or even see Wilmington Country Club. This week, it’s open to the world.
- Delaware expanding monkeypox vaccination program