The Defense Department’s top Asia official on Tuesday told Senate lawmakers that the war in Afghanistan will cost $45 billion this year.
- 2 in critical condition following shootings in Wilmington’s Quaker Hill neighborhood
- Wegmans announces opening date for Wilmington store
- His ‘malicious intent’ on offense got UD football coaches to move him to linebacker
- More people can now get the monkeypox vaccine in Delaware. Are you eligible? What to know
- Why did an intellectually disabled man end up with a broken arm after police arrested him?