President Andrzej Duda said he would approve the law, but, in a concession to critics, he said the Constitutional Court would determine whether it violates freedom of speech.
- Patrick Mahomes, Jalen Hurts in Super Bowl like Obama election
- The $400 Billion Man Running America’s Clean Energy Transition – Politics
- What Weapons Is Ukraine Getting, and Will They Arrive in Time?
- Beyoncé’s ‘Renaissance’ Tour Photo Helps Etsy Designer’s Sales In A Big Way
- Mo’Nique on Playing Goldie in BMF Season 2