The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee reportedly held an eight-minute phone conversation last year with Russian radio hosts posing as a Ukrainian politician who promised to provide compromising images of President Trump.
- Cicadas delay White House press ahead of Biden overseas trip
- Wawa to mark ‘Mare of Easttown Day’ with new cheesesteak
- Flood warning up for the Brandywine
- Why Delaware is giving $20,000 and higher pay hikes to top officials making over $100K
- I-95 reopened where crash and peroxide burn occurred Tuesday