A White House spokesman claimed on Tuesday that President Trump has not focused on the stock market, despite his repeated praise for Wall Street’s post-election rally.
- New month, new pattern for traffic leaving Wilmington on I-95 northbound
- White Marlin Open announces new records for number of boats and purse for 2021 tournament
- Longwood Gardens to remain closed until Wednesday after tanker truck crash
- 26-year-old man shot in Dover early Sunday morning
- Traffic stop results in gun charge for driver