The coal lobbyist in line for the No. 2 job at the Environmental Protection Agency hosted fundraisers for top Republicans on the committee that advanced his nomination Wednesday.
- Maryland resident tests positive for Monkeypox
- Pennsylvania man killed in head-on crash near Lewes
- Phillies reach deal to bring back the original Phillie Phanatic in 2022
- Police investigating fatal crash on Route 24 after man drives into oncoming traffic
- Appoquinimink School District continues to grow. Several new and renovated schools underway.