Prosecutors said Naif Abdulaziz Alfallaj, 34, a Saudi citizen, failed to indicate on his application for a U.S. visa that he attended the camp in 2000.
- 2 men arrested following Kiamensi Gardens drug activity
- DIAA challenged on high school football referee quality, diversity, and pay
- Jury learns of rogue FBI informants in Whitmer kidnap trial
- Justice Department seeks to unseal search warrant of Trump home
- Wilmington officials: Register ATVs, dirt bikes, and don’t ride on public property