Prosecutors said Naif Abdulaziz Alfallaj, 34, a Saudi citizen, failed to indicate on his application for a U.S. visa that he attended the camp in 2000.
- Dear White House Operator, Can You Help Me Place This Call? – Politics
- Michael Douglas speaks in Hindi with some help from Ayushmann Khurrana. Watch | Hollywood
- Amazon unleashes Q, an AI assistant for the workplace
- Florida Students Protest After Principal, Staff Are Reassigned Over Trans Athlete
- Luka Doncic Sounds Off On Unsung Aspect Of His Game