Puerto Rico’s electric utility would receive $2 billion of federal funds to help repair the damage left by Hurricane Maria under a deal reached in Congress, Governor Ricardo Rossello said.
- Johnny Manziel Reveals Which Team He Wanted To Draft Him
- U.S. Defends Israel’s Occupation of the West Bank at Top U.N. Court
- MS Society VERY Sorry for Dropping Volunteer – Politics
- Reesa Teesa’s #WhoTFDidIMarry TikTok Story Goes SUPER Viral
- iMessage gets a major makeover that puts it on equal footing with Signal