Top Senate leaders were working Tuesday to finalize a sweeping long-term budget agreement that would include a defense spending boost President Trump has long demanded alongside an increase in domestic programs championed by Democrats.
- Delaware-JMU takeaways: Hens’ offensive output worst in recent years
- 18-year-old killed in Wilmington shooting Saturday afternoon
- Hens’ offense can’t get going against James Madison
- Harrington fire truck crashes on way home from parade
- Week 7 Delaware high school football roundup: Middletown romps past St. Georges