Top Senate leaders were working Tuesday to finalize a sweeping long-term budget agreement that would include a defense spending boost President Trump has long demanded alongside an increase in domestic programs championed by Democrats.
- ‘A labor of love’ | Revamped Delaware Museum of Nature and Science opens its doors to the public again
- Meet the 3 sisters propelling Caravel softball team as it tries to defend state title
- UD president appointed to president’s national advisory council
- Lawmaker’s sick day causes recreational marijuana bill to fail by 1 vote in Delaware House
- Creating healthier homes in New Castle