Congressional leaders say they have enough votes to pass a bipartisan spending deal, which would significantly raise domestic and defense spending and avert a government shutdown, though negotiators were still trying to lock in support just hours before fundi…
- Maryland resident tests positive for Monkeypox
- Pennsylvania man killed in head-on crash near Lewes
- Phillies reach deal to bring back the original Phillie Phanatic in 2022
- Police investigating fatal crash on Route 24 after man drives into oncoming traffic
- Appoquinimink School District continues to grow. Several new and renovated schools underway.