USA Today sports columnist Christine Brennan on Thursday stood by her report that Vice President Pence’s office sought to meet with U.S. figure skater Adam Rippon, despite denials from Pence’s office.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee