An Oregon state lawmaker offered Wednesday to stay away from the state’s Capitol pending the conclusion of a formal hearing on findings that he inappropriately touched more than 10 women inside the building.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee