Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said Wednesday night that he is “legitimately concerned” about the future of NAFTA, but he maintained that his nation will not be cowed into taking a disadvantageous deal for the sake of preserving the trade agreement.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee