White House spokesman Raj Shah said Thursday that the White House “could have done better” over the last few days when it came to “dealing with” the domestic violence allegations against former top aide Rob Porter.
- Robert Griffin III Reacts To ‘Unbelievable’ Situation Regarding Eric Bieniemy
- Biden Caught in a Political Bind Over Israel Policy
- Ford Halts EV Shipments Again – Politics
- EA Sports Is Resurrecting It’s College Football Game Franchise
- Google’s hidden AI diversity prompts lead to outcry over historically inaccurate images