White House spokesman Raj Shah said Thursday that the White House “could have done better” over the last few days when it came to “dealing with” the domestic violence allegations against former top aide Rob Porter.
- Charges filed in connection with Dewey Beach arson
- 2 teens have been charged with a previously unreported shooting in Wilmington
- Chris Godwin recounts his youth in Delaware, DeSean Jackson’s impact, first ‘DM’ from Tom Brady, winning Super Bowl
- Teen shot in Wilmington’s Hilltop neighborhood
- Bill opening up police internal records clears committee