With government funding set to expire at midnight, Senator Rand Paul of Kentucky held up the Senate’s vote on a budget deal that would keep federal agencies open.
- ‘A Longwood Christmas’ shimmers with over 500,000 lights, heartwarming scenes, firepits
- 2 critical after shooting in Wilmington’s East Side
- 4 scenarios for determining if Eagles are better off making the playoffs or not
- ‘Creating a connection’: Salesianum teen finds healing, purpose through video games
- Could Delaware coaching search lead to second term for Keeler?