Actress Bette Midler took to Twitter late Thursday night and responded to Sen. Rand Paul’s (R-KY) refusal to allow a vote to end debate on the government funding bill, by suggesting that the man who violently beat Paul should do it again.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Gets Honest About Changes With Bucks
- Why Women Outnumber Men in South Korea’s Sports Stadiums
- It Takes a Morally Confused World to Be Anti-Israel – Politics
- Funniest Tweets From ‘Love Is Blind’ Season 6, Week 1
- Will Smith parodies viral AI-generated video by actually eating spaghetti