Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is undeterred by Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s vow to end military purchases from countries including the U.S. and Canada that impose conditions on how the weaponry is used.
- There’s a reason why Eagles won’t give Gardner Minshew a chance to start over Jalen Hurts
- How Lewes Lights is reminding people of the joy that comes with decorating for the holidays
- Howard High grad with plans to become youth mental health counselor nets $125K scholarship
- Why Delaware rental assistance program can be slow to dole out aid as evictions rise
- ‘A lovely place to go’: Zoar Church comes alive again in Odessa with restoration plans