The increasing commercialization of the canyon has its share of critics, including many who argue that the constant thump of hundreds of sightseeing helicopters is unwanted noise pollution.
- Wildfire in South Jersey forest now 45-percent contained
- Biden says he’s considering a gasoline tax holiday
- What to know about birth control as Americans await Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade
- Delaware road trip scavenger hunt: Can you spot all 11 roadside attractions around the state?
- Rollover truck creates rocky situation in Christiana