Two top Republicans on the Senate Judiciary Committee are questioning former national security adviser Susan Rice about an “unusual” message she sent to herself on Jan 20, 2017 — President Trump’s Inauguration Day.
- Robert Griffin III Reacts To ‘Unbelievable’ Situation Regarding Eric Bieniemy
- Biden Caught in a Political Bind Over Israel Policy
- Ford Halts EV Shipments Again – Politics
- EA Sports Is Resurrecting It’s College Football Game Franchise
- Google’s hidden AI diversity prompts lead to outcry over historically inaccurate images