Turkey’s foreign minister assailed the United States on Monday, claiming that American forces in Syria are intentionally stalling the fight against Islamic State militants as an excuse not to cut ties with Syrian Kurdish militiamen as Ankara has demanded.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Gets Honest About Changes With Bucks
- Why Women Outnumber Men in South Korea’s Sports Stadiums
- It Takes a Morally Confused World to Be Anti-Israel – Politics
- Funniest Tweets From ‘Love Is Blind’ Season 6, Week 1
- Will Smith parodies viral AI-generated video by actually eating spaghetti