Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) would not outline leadership’s plan b for an immigration bill if the conservative measure that is currently being whipped in the House can’t get enough support to pass.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Gets Honest About Changes With Bucks
- Why Women Outnumber Men in South Korea’s Sports Stadiums
- It Takes a Morally Confused World to Be Anti-Israel – Politics
- Funniest Tweets From ‘Love Is Blind’ Season 6, Week 1
- Will Smith parodies viral AI-generated video by actually eating spaghetti