Just hours after announcing plans to run for a U.S. Senate seat in Utah, former Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney took the stage Friday night in Provo to draw attention to a matter clear across the country: this week’s massacre in Florida.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Gets Honest About Changes With Bucks
- Why Women Outnumber Men in South Korea’s Sports Stadiums
- It Takes a Morally Confused World to Be Anti-Israel – Politics
- Funniest Tweets From ‘Love Is Blind’ Season 6, Week 1
- Will Smith parodies viral AI-generated video by actually eating spaghetti