When Russian trolling techniques were exported to the United States, it seems to have been done with a lack of discipline and secrecy. But that does not mean the operation lacked high-level support.
- SCOTUS Ducks High School Diversity in Admissions Case – Politics
- Ethan Coen and Tricia Cooke give sexploitation cinema a queer spin in ‘Drive-Away Dolls’ | Hollywood
- After years of losing, it’s finally feds’ turn to troll ransomware group
- Bullied Transgender Teen Dies After Alleged Assault By Students In Oklahoma
- This Tiny Website Is Google’s First Line of Defense in the Patent Wars