Veterans Affairs Secretary David Shulkin’s chief of staff is stepping down after the agency’s watchdog alleged she altered an email and misled ethics officials while arranging for Dr. Shulkin’s wife to travel with him to Europe on an official trip.
- There’s a reason why Eagles won’t give Gardner Minshew a chance to start over Jalen Hurts
- How Lewes Lights is reminding people of the joy that comes with decorating for the holidays
- Howard High grad with plans to become youth mental health counselor nets $125K scholarship
- Why Delaware rental assistance program can be slow to dole out aid as evictions rise
- ‘A lovely place to go’: Zoar Church comes alive again in Odessa with restoration plans