“If all our government and president can do is send ‘thoughts and prayers,’ then it’s time for victims to be the change,” said one student.
- Ranking the Top 50 girls athletes in Delaware high school sports
- An embarrassing day for the prosecution in McGuiness’ criminal trial
- 1 killed, 3 injured in 5-car crash that closed Pulaski Highway for 3 hours Monday: Police
- In wake of Roe being overturned, Delaware passes legislation to expand abortion access
- Man shot dead in March is ‘a valid justification defense,’ Wilmington police say