Ohio Republican Gov. John Kasich said the deadly school shooting in Parkland, Florida, on Wednesday should be a rallying moment for the nation on guns, but that he predicted Congress would not live up to the task.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Gets Honest About Changes With Bucks
- Why Women Outnumber Men in South Korea’s Sports Stadiums
- It Takes a Morally Confused World to Be Anti-Israel – Politics
- Funniest Tweets From ‘Love Is Blind’ Season 6, Week 1
- Will Smith parodies viral AI-generated video by actually eating spaghetti