The couple who took in the teen accused of killing 17 people today said they did not see any warning signs before the massacre at a South Florida high school last week.
- Robert Griffin III Reacts To ‘Unbelievable’ Situation Regarding Eric Bieniemy
- Biden Caught in a Political Bind Over Israel Policy
- Ford Halts EV Shipments Again – Politics
- EA Sports Is Resurrecting It’s College Football Game Franchise
- Google’s hidden AI diversity prompts lead to outcry over historically inaccurate images