With imperfect English and tireless posting on Facebook and Twitter, Russian trolls summoned Americans to rallies, praised Donald J. Trump and played on political divisions.
- ‘A Longwood Christmas’ shimmers with over 500,000 lights, heartwarming scenes, firepits
- 2 critical after shooting in Wilmington’s East Side
- 4 scenarios for determining if Eagles are better off making the playoffs or not
- ‘Creating a connection’: Salesianum teen finds healing, purpose through video games
- Could Delaware coaching search lead to second term for Keeler?