In a pre-emptive strike, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu blamed media “pressure” for a new police investigation, less than a week after police said they had enough evidence to indict the Israeli leader for corruption in two separate cases.
- Ranking the Top 50 girls athletes in Delaware high school sports
- An embarrassing day for the prosecution in McGuiness’ criminal trial
- 1 killed, 3 injured in 5-car crash that closed Pulaski Highway for 3 hours Monday: Police
- In wake of Roe being overturned, Delaware passes legislation to expand abortion access
- Man shot dead in March is ‘a valid justification defense,’ Wilmington police say