The Syrian regime said it would send allied militias into the contested canton of Afrin, part of a deal that will help defend the Kurdish enclave from Turkey but would be a major blow to Kurdish aspirations for an autonomous region.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Gets Honest About Changes With Bucks
- Why Women Outnumber Men in South Korea’s Sports Stadiums
- It Takes a Morally Confused World to Be Anti-Israel – Politics
- Funniest Tweets From ‘Love Is Blind’ Season 6, Week 1
- Will Smith parodies viral AI-generated video by actually eating spaghetti