A 2,000-year-old terra-cotta warrior valued at $4.5 million and considered a “priceless part of China’s cultural heritage” is missing a thumb, but surveillance video helped lead the FBI to both the thumb and a suspect in the theft.
- There’s a reason why Eagles won’t give Gardner Minshew a chance to start over Jalen Hurts
- How Lewes Lights is reminding people of the joy that comes with decorating for the holidays
- Howard High grad with plans to become youth mental health counselor nets $125K scholarship
- Why Delaware rental assistance program can be slow to dole out aid as evictions rise
- ‘A lovely place to go’: Zoar Church comes alive again in Odessa with restoration plans