The Pennsylvania Supreme Court imposed a new congressional map for the state that appeared to give Democrats a big boost in their effort to retake the U.S. House of Representatives in November’s midterm elections.
- Giannis Antetokounmpo Gets Honest About Changes With Bucks
- Why Women Outnumber Men in South Korea’s Sports Stadiums
- It Takes a Morally Confused World to Be Anti-Israel – Politics
- Funniest Tweets From ‘Love Is Blind’ Season 6, Week 1
- Will Smith parodies viral AI-generated video by actually eating spaghetti