Arnold Schwarzenegger fired back at President Trump on Tuesday after Trump encouraged Pennsylvania Republicans to challenge the state’s new court-issued congressional map.
- Israel Orders New Evacuations in Northern Gaza as U.N. Suspends Food Deliveries
- SCOTUS Ducks High School Diversity in Admissions Case – Politics
- Ethan Coen and Tricia Cooke give sexploitation cinema a queer spin in ‘Drive-Away Dolls’ | Hollywood
- After years of losing, it’s finally feds’ turn to troll ransomware group
- Bullied Transgender Teen Dies After Alleged Assault By Students In Oklahoma