CARACAS, Venezuela — Crisis-ridden Venezuela is launching an oil-backed cryptocurrency Tuesday that it hopes will help circumvent U.S. financial sanctions and resurrect the country’s moribund economy. The pre-sale of the “petro,” which will represent a barrel…
- Maryland resident tests positive for Monkeypox
- Pennsylvania man killed in head-on crash near Lewes
- Phillies reach deal to bring back the original Phillie Phanatic in 2022
- Police investigating fatal crash on Route 24 after man drives into oncoming traffic
- Appoquinimink School District continues to grow. Several new and renovated schools underway.