The fate of a convicted Texas killer was in Gov. Greg Abbott’s hands Wednesday after the state parole board recommended sparing the prisoner’s life at the urging of his father, who survived the attack. Thomas “Bart” Whitaker is scheduled for lethal injection …
- Wildfire in South Jersey forest now 45-percent contained
- Biden says he’s considering a gasoline tax holiday
- What to know about birth control as Americans await Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade
- Delaware road trip scavenger hunt: Can you spot all 11 roadside attractions around the state?
- Rollover truck creates rocky situation in Christiana