Franklin Graham, the son of “America’s pastor” Bill Graham, said on NBC’s “Today” that his father never saw himself as a celebrity and would want to be remembered as a preacher.
- Ex-Met Amed Rosario signs one-year, $1.5M deal with Rays
- Israel Orders New Evacuations in Northern Gaza as U.N. Suspends Food Deliveries
- SCOTUS Ducks High School Diversity in Admissions Case – Politics
- Ethan Coen and Tricia Cooke give sexploitation cinema a queer spin in ‘Drive-Away Dolls’ | Hollywood
- After years of losing, it’s finally feds’ turn to troll ransomware group