President Donald Trump said Friday he will not decide himself whether to allow Jared Kushner, his son-in-law, to keep his temporary security clearance, telling reporters at the White House he’ll leave the matter to his chief of staff John Kelly.
- Ex-Met Amed Rosario signs one-year, $1.5M deal with Rays
- Israel Orders New Evacuations in Northern Gaza as U.N. Suspends Food Deliveries
- SCOTUS Ducks High School Diversity in Admissions Case – Politics
- Ethan Coen and Tricia Cooke give sexploitation cinema a queer spin in ‘Drive-Away Dolls’ | Hollywood
- After years of losing, it’s finally feds’ turn to troll ransomware group