The California couple accused of holding their 13 children captive will appear in court Friday as donors from around the world have given more than $500,000 for the recovery of the abused siblings.
- Why Women Outnumber Men in South Korea’s Sports Stadiums
- It Takes a Morally Confused World to Be Anti-Israel – Politics
- Funniest Tweets From ‘Love Is Blind’ Season 6, Week 1
- Will Smith parodies viral AI-generated video by actually eating spaghetti
- Biden Responds To 2024 Election Question With 4 Blunt Words