Public schools across the state were closed Thursday and Friday as teachers protested their low salaries, which are 48th in the nation, and the high costs of health care.
- Robert Griffin III Reacts To ‘Unbelievable’ Situation Regarding Eric Bieniemy
- Biden Caught in a Political Bind Over Israel Policy
- Ford Halts EV Shipments Again – Politics
- EA Sports Is Resurrecting It’s College Football Game Franchise
- Google’s hidden AI diversity prompts lead to outcry over historically inaccurate images