“Black Panther” scored $111.7 million at the North American box office in its second week according to final studio figures Monday, putting Ryan Coogler’s Marvel sensation on a trajectory that could ultimately land it among the highest grossing films.
- Maryland resident tests positive for Monkeypox
- Pennsylvania man killed in head-on crash near Lewes
- Phillies reach deal to bring back the original Phillie Phanatic in 2022
- Police investigating fatal crash on Route 24 after man drives into oncoming traffic
- Appoquinimink School District continues to grow. Several new and renovated schools underway.