US District Judge Gonzalo Curiel has cleared one potential obstacle to President Donald Trump’s long-promised border wall, ruling Tuesday that the administration has the authority to waive a host of environmental laws and other regulations to begin constructi…
- Wildfire in South Jersey forest now 45-percent contained
- Biden says he’s considering a gasoline tax holiday
- What to know about birth control as Americans await Supreme Court decision on Roe v. Wade
- Delaware road trip scavenger hunt: Can you spot all 11 roadside attractions around the state?
- Rollover truck creates rocky situation in Christiana