Twenty Republican state attorneys general are seeking to overturn the Affordable Care Act in a lawsuit that argues the law is unconstitutional now that Congress has repealed its tax-based penalty on individuals who don’t have health insurance.
- Maryland resident tests positive for Monkeypox
- Pennsylvania man killed in head-on crash near Lewes
- Phillies reach deal to bring back the original Phillie Phanatic in 2022
- Police investigating fatal crash on Route 24 after man drives into oncoming traffic
- Appoquinimink School District continues to grow. Several new and renovated schools underway.