President Donald Trump and Boeing have struck a deal over the development of two new Air Force One planes at a price tag of $3.9 billion, the White House and Boeing said Tuesday, and the President has asked for the planes to be ready by 2021.
- ‘A Longwood Christmas’ shimmers with over 500,000 lights, heartwarming scenes, firepits
- 2 critical after shooting in Wilmington’s East Side
- 4 scenarios for determining if Eagles are better off making the playoffs or not
- ‘Creating a connection’: Salesianum teen finds healing, purpose through video games
- Could Delaware coaching search lead to second term for Keeler?