The most senior member of the House of Representatives argued against tougher gun laws in a speech last week, rhetorically wondering how many victims of the Holocaust might have survived had they been armed.
- those masks that supposedly worked against COVID…they fail against even smoke particles – Politics
- Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix’s Breakup, Explained
- Redditor creates working anime QR codes using Stable Diffusion
- Russia-Ukraine War Updates: Zelensky Visits Kherson Region Flooded by Dam
- Fox News Hosts Have Most Predictable Response To New York Wildfire Smoke