Mayor Bill de Blasio has picked Alberto M. Carvalho, the superintendent of the Miami-Dade Public Schools, the nation’s fourth largest district, as his next schools chancellor.
- Olivia Dunne fans lose it over new look at SI Swimsuit photo shoot
- those masks that supposedly worked against COVID…they fail against even smoke particles – Politics
- Tom Sandoval and Ariana Madix’s Breakup, Explained
- Redditor creates working anime QR codes using Stable Diffusion
- Russia-Ukraine War Updates: Zelensky Visits Kherson Region Flooded by Dam