The president called out special counsel Robert S. Mueller III by name for the first time in a fresh tirade against the Russia probe, but GOP lawmakers showed no new urgency to pass a law restraining him from ordering Mueller fired.
- New month, new pattern for traffic leaving Wilmington on I-95 northbound
- White Marlin Open announces new records for number of boats and purse for 2021 tournament
- Longwood Gardens to remain closed until Wednesday after tanker truck crash
- 26-year-old man shot in Dover early Sunday morning
- Traffic stop results in gun charge for driver