From Franklin Roosevelt to George W. Bush, American presidents saw oil as the cornerstone of the relationship between Saudi Arabia and the U.S. — a steady supply from the Middle East’s largest exporter was considered crucial to the economy’s well-being.
- Knollwood community sees 4 shot, 2 fatally, in Delaware’s second mass shooting in 2 weeks
- This state agency has been accused – again – of paying women unfairly
- Sunscreen recall 2021: J&J recalling select Neutrogena and Aveeno sunscreen due to presence of benzene
- Heading to the Delaware beaches this weekend amid the heat? Here’s what you need to know
- New Tri-State Mall owners to redevelop property starting with demolition of Levitz building