Israel said on Monday it had arrested a French citizen, an employee of France’s consulate in Jerusalem, on suspicion of using a diplomatic car to smuggle guns from the Islamist Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip to Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.
- New month, new pattern for traffic leaving Wilmington on I-95 northbound
- White Marlin Open announces new records for number of boats and purse for 2021 tournament
- Longwood Gardens to remain closed until Wednesday after tanker truck crash
- 26-year-old man shot in Dover early Sunday morning
- Traffic stop results in gun charge for driver