Dez Bryant hasn’t been the player he was when he signed a lucrative contract with the Dallas Cowboys in 2015. As a result, he’s no longer a Cowboy, but there’s more to it, according to Michael Irvin.
- 3 men sentenced to life in prison for Ahmaud Arbery’s murder; parole denied for father, son
- What Eagles gain by starting Gardner Minshew vs. Cowboys — beyond resting Jalen Hurts
- After Monday dumping across state, Smyrna again records most snowfall with Friday storm
- Salesianum sprinter wins Delaware Online Athlete of the Week vote
- Snow in Delaware on Friday, Jan. 7: Photos